- Funds donated for research. We believe deeply in the importance of the research Dr. Orla Hardiman and her team are doing in Ireland in concert with International research. Ireland is a Gateway to Global ALS research.
- Support an awesome cause. You can enter with just a small donation and have the chance to win a fabulous prize(s)! You can also enter for free by mail! See the sweepstakes official rules for details.
- Pick a friend...Who will you bring? Once you have entered the sweepstakes, you will be given the opportunity to choose who you will bring with you for this wonderful experience.
- Win! After the sweepstakes closes, the winner will be chosen at random and whisked away to enjoy an experience of a lifetime. Contest ends on August 15, 2018.
- And that's just the start...You'll be able to track your impact and see the fantastic things the charity has done with your donation.
The Prize Draw
How is the winner chosen?
The winner will be selected by our Random Number Generator software once all entries for the competition have been entered.
What is the probability of winning?
The probability of winning a Prize Draw can differ dramatically depending on how many people enter a particular Prize Draw. Each entry is equivalent to one chance at winning, so the probability of winning a Prize Draw (assuming only one prize is being offered) will be one divided by the number of entries sold and distributed for that particular Prize Draw. For example, if there are 100 entries sold and distributed for a particular Prize Draw, each entry has a 1 in 100 chance of winning. If you obtain multiple entries then your chances of winning increase. In addition, if more than one winner is selected for a main prize then your chances of winning the prize will increase.
Is travel and accommodation included in the experience?
Travel from anywhere in the world that Aer Lingus or their partners fly is provided for the winner. Draws will include accommodation for some winners, but not all. Please check the campaign page of the specific Prize Draw you are interested in donating for.
How much of the Prize Draw revenue goes to the charity?
All of the donations made (100%) goes to the Charity. Our only purpose is to raise money for Research.
Please read the 'About Us' statement and DONATE!
When does the Draw take place?
August 15, 2018 will be the date of the Draw and the winner will be notified within 48 hours by email or phone.